Company Capital Data
Authorized Capital: Rp288.000.000.000,-
Composed of 5,760,000,000 shares with Rp50,- par Value per share
Issued and Paid-Up Capital : Rp81,766,666,600,-
Composed of 1,635,333,332 shares with Rp50,- par Value per share
Chronology of the Company’s Shares Listing
• On July 24, 1991 the Company’s Initial Public Offering as much as 4,000,000 shares at an offering price of Rp5,000,- per share, with Rp1,000,- par value per share.
• Along with the IPO, the Company on behalf of existing shareholders recorded 4,000,000 additional shares (partial listing).
• Based on the EGMS’s result as of 25 September 2013 which approve the Company to carry out the bonus shares distribution to the shareholders from Agio capitalization per financial year 2012 amounted to Rp16.000.000.000.
• Based on the EGMS result as of October 25, 2013 which approve the Company to carry out Stock split from the previous Rp1,000,- par value per share to Rp50,- par value per share.
• Based the EGMS result as of December 30, 2013 which approve the Company to carry out the Limited Public Offering (LPO) by issuing HMETD to the Company’s Shareholders with a total of 766,666,666 common shares with Rp50, – par value per share, or with a total nominal value of Rp38,333,333,330,-.
• Implementation of a capital increase without preemtive rights realized on June 7, 2017, and the share as many of 148,666,666 shares with nominal per share of Rp50,- were listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange on the same day.
1. All shares registered at the Indoensia Stock Exchange
2. The above stated figures are transaction data obtained from the Indonesia Stock exchange.
Kantor Akuntan Publik
Jamaludin, Ardi, Sukimto & Rekan
Perkantoran Sentra Kramat A11,
Jl. Kramat Raya No.7-9,
Jakarta Pusat 10450, Indonesia
Telp : (62-21) 3910 600, 3910 580
Fax : (62-21) 3910 583
Biro Administrasi Efek / Share Registrar
PT Bima Registra
Satrio Tower Lt. 9A2
Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio Blok C4
Kuningan, Setia Budi
Jakarta 12950, Indonesia
Telp : (62-21) 2598 4818
Fax : (62-21) 2598 4819
No. Izin : KEP-36/D.04 tertanggal 8 Agustus 2014
Annual report 2012
Annual Report 2016
Annual report 2013
Annual Report 2017
Annual report 2014
Annual report 2015
Di sini Anda akan menemukan pengumuman Nipress tentang RUPS
Announcement 2019 :
1. RUPSLB September 2019
2. RUPSLB Persetujuan Rencana Right Issue
3. RUPSLB Aksi Korporasi – Pelepasan Saham Di Anak Perusahaan
Announcement 2018 :
- Penundaan RUPSLB
- Keterbukaan Informasi, Rencana PMHMETD
- Pengumuman Rencana RUPSLB
- Pemberitahuan Rencana RUPSLB
- Materi Business Presentation 12 Oct 2018
- Keterbukaan Informasi Transaksi Material
- Iklan Pengumuman Ringkasan Risalah RUPST
- Pengumuman Ringkasan Risalah RUPST
- Iklan Panggilan RUPST
- Iklan Pengumuman RUPST
- Pemberitahuan Rencana RUPST
Announcement 2017 :
Announcement AGM 2016 :
Announcement PMTHMETD 2016 :
Announcement 2016 :
Announcement 2015 :
Good Corporate Governance
The implementation of Good Corporate Governance with the highest standards is the commitment of the Board of Commissioners (BOC), Board of Directors (BOD) and the employees of Nipress. The implementation of Good Corporate Governance (GCG) founded on the principle of; transparency, accountability, responsibility, independence and fairness. Company always trying to implement all the basic principles throughout all of its activities in the best the interest of all stakeholders.
The five basic principles are explained as follows:
1. Transparency; openness of information on matters material and relevant information relating to the Company for the benefit of stakeholders.
2. Independence; done to ensure that the Company is professionally managed without a conflict of interest and free from influence or pressure from other party who does not comply with prevailing regulations and unfair business practices.
3. Accountability; refers to the separation of roles and responsibilities between the Board of Commissioners and Directors.
4. Responsibility; as shown by the risk management application that provides an early warning system in conducting business activities and responsibilities towards social issues, environment and development.
5. Fairness; refers to the consistency in paying attention to fairness and equality to meet stakeholdersâ€™ rights arising under the agreement and prevailing regulations.
In like with the commitment of the BOC and BOD to continuously enhance the implementation of GCG of the highest standards, Nipress strives to strengthen the function of internal control, among other things by maximizing the roles and duties of its committees, in addition to applying the compliance function that is supported by the activities of both internal and external auditors.
In implementing the GCG, Nipress always ensure the proper management of competent human resource, risk management, prudent financial management, compliance to prevailing laws and regulations, and avoids conflicts of interest.
Implementation of Corporate Governance at Nipress is undertaken pursuant to the Indonesian Company Law No.40 Year 2007 (Company Law), the Indonesian Capital Market Law No.8 Year 1995 (Capital Law Market), the Companyâ€™s Capital Market Supervisory Agency (Bapepamâ€™s Regulation), and regulations of Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX Regulation).
The Company has three major organs in implementing GCG, which consist of; the Stakeholders General Meeting (GMS), Board of Commissioner (BOC), and Board of Director (BOD). Each of them has different duties, roles and responsibilities respectively. Every member of the BOC and BOD has to be the role models in practicing GCG.
1. Audit Committee Guidelines
2. Corporate Secretary
3. The internal audit Charter
4. Articles of Association
You can download as many PDFs as you require in one go by checking the box next to the relevant PDFs and clicking on the tittle button.
Investor Relation Contact
For all inquiries or questions relating to Investor relations please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Contact Us â€“ Corporate Secretary:
PT Nipress Tbk
Nipress Head Office
Jl. Raya Narogong Km.26, Cileungsi.
Bogor, Jawa Barat
Phone : (+62-21)-823-0968
Fax : (+62-21)-823-0935 / (+62-21)-823-0936